Saturday, April 28, 2012

Is google-appengine is necessary for RequestFactory

Hi all,
I am taking chances for RequestFactory for a module this time and it
hasn't been any fun. I am using eclipse helios.
Project is using GWT, Spring, Hibernate.
To be precise I have validator-api-1.0.0.GA.jar, hibernate-
validator.jar, requestfactory-apt.jar in build-path and have checked
'annotation processing'.
I have here 2 problems:
1) With appengine:-
When I check 'Use google appengine' in
project properties I get this
-> HibernateException: unable to get default bean validation factory

2)Without appengine:-
Validation tool must run for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RequestFactory type.

I think my problem is second one. I have been trying alot to resolve
this but no luck. Finally now I am thinking of upgrading eclipse
helios to indigo.

help!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment