Sunday, January 10, 2021

Re: CodeServer looks for (not required?) source

On 10. 01. 2021. 17:39, Vassilis Virvilis wrote:
> AFAIK the reference is in the code you try to compile not in the GWT
> compiler per se...

Not sure I understand - I didn't say that bug is in the compiler, just that
compiler doesn't see any problem with my code, while code server does.

Problem for sure is in my code, I just don't have any clue where to look
for. Last step would be to bisect commits, but I did many not-so-clean
commits in my project and dependent libraries, so that would be pretty time
consuming task. I was hoping someone have some trick up their sleeves :)

BTW, I could swear that I had similar problem many winters ago, but now I
can't remember how I solved that.

-gkresic.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/dbc87cc7-258c-6b0d-453c-1f231f106ac0%40steatoda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment