Monday, January 11, 2021

app not reload from android chrome

Hi,
I have a gwt app developed with gwt-material but I assume it's not relevant for this problem.
The app is served by Tomcat.
Everything is fine with PC/iphone/iPad but with android after deploying a new app, the old one is still showned. The nocache mecanism doesnot work in android chrome.
Removing the cache works, but I cannot asks that to my users.

Any hint how can I force the browser  to reload the app from server for theses mobiles ?
Thanks in advance
Pierre

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/cf24a086-3c9e-4488-9ab8-200402a38b4bn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment