Wednesday, July 20, 2016

How to detect the scrollpanel is still scrolling or not in GWT?

Hi Team,
        I need checkpoint to detect the scrollpanel is still scrolling or not. I am sending the server request while scrolling the scroll bar with the delay of 100 milliseconds.
I meant, every 100 milliseconds i am sending the request to server while scrolling. This is fine when i do scroll slowly in the grid. But, when I drag from page top to bottom
I could see there are multiple request is going to server. I want to know is there any flag to delete the long scroll. Please find the code

@Override
        public void onScroll(final ScrollEvent scrollEvent)
        {
        int delay = 100;
super.onScroll(scrollEvent, delay);
        }

I am using GWT class com.google.gwt.dom.client.BrowserEvents.ScrollEvent. I need below kind of logic

@Override
        public void onScroll(final ScrollEvent scrollEvent)
        {
        int delay = 100;
if(stillScollbarScrolling) { //Need boolean flag 
return;
} else {
super.onScroll(scrollEvent, delay);
}
        }
Please help me..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment