Monday, November 23, 2015

Re: JsInterop Maven fail


ok....

Why does top level POM for any particular date for main project GWT only point to "-snapshot" and not its matching dated versions?

I think this is where my problem with not being able to select a non "-snapshot" version is coming from.

-Mike

On 11/23/2015 10:48 AM, Michael Joyner wrote:

I can't seem to set GWT version to a different version other than snapshot because each module has a different version number based on seconds.

I don't think this would be such an issue if the POM version numbers were truncated to DAY so that all POM version numbers MATCHED.

I've tried setting all each components version# manually, but this is turning into a total fubar for me and my front-end guy.

We can't get anything to compile this morning at all.

-Mike



On 11/23/2015 10:28 AM, EMan wrote:
I can't get it to work either.  I have changed gwt-user to various version, but it still wants to get jsinterop snapshot.

Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.google.gwt:gwt-user:jar:2.8.0-20151118.055323-98: Could not find artifact com.google.jsinterop:jsinterop:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT in google-snapshots (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/google-snapshots/) -

Not sure what combination I need to get this to work.  RC1 is a great idea.  I don't love working out of snapshot. 
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


No comments:

Post a Comment