Saturday, November 21, 2015

Re: JsInterop Maven fail

This is happening for me as well. I discovered it pre-coffee and thought I was going crazy. Glad to see someone else is experiencing the same!

E

On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 7:00:51 AM UTC-5, apanizo wrote:
Hi all,

today when I tried to do a mvn clean install I notice some errors in my build related with JsInterop classes..

So, I created a project from scratch using the Maven Archetype:
mvn archetype:generate \     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.codehaus.mojo \     -DarchetypeArtifactId=gwt-maven-plugin \     -DarchetypeVersion=2.8.0-SNAPSHOT
And I receive the next error (whole stack trace attached): 
 
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable import POM: Failure to find com.google.jsinterop:jsinterop:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/google-snapshots was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of snapshots-repo has elapsed or updates are forced @ com.google.gwt:gwt:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT, /Users/foo/.m2/repository/com/google/gwt/gwt/2.8.0-SNAPSHOT/gwt-2.8.0-SNAPSHOT.pom, line 57, column 25 -> [Help 2]

After taking a quick look I realised that inside of the gwt-user.jar the jsinterop folder has been removed in the last snapshot (on the 19th of November it was still there).

So, I think that is some kind of sonatype/maven error updating libraries and should be fixed soon. If not, do you know any workaround?

Thanks for your time,

Adolfo.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment