Friday, March 20, 2015

Re: Getting slowness in GWT page in Internet explorer without clearing cache

Friends Any idea on this post ?

On Thursday, 12 March 2015 11:31:29 UTC+5:30, Nagarajan P wrote:

Getting slowness in GWT page in Internet explorer without clearing cache. Please find the below scenarios.

 

1)      For the first time (Without any cache in browser), when I open my gwt application in Internet explorer (Using IE 8). It was quicker and the page loads and opens quickly.

2)      Now I closed my browser without clearing cache. When I open my gwt application in Internet explorer (Using IE 8) now, the page loads very slowly and it's nearly taking more than one minute to load the page. (When checked in fiddler application, the time taken to load nocache.js and cache.html is taking very long time)

3)      Now when I open my application in same tab of IE 8 (without closing browser), the application is very quick.

4)      But when I open my application in different tab of IE 8 (without closing browser), the application is very slow same as 2nd scenario.

 

After analysis I come to know that whenever I am not clearing cache, its looking for modified js and html and so the time taken is high. But after clearing cache, both nocache.js and cache.html gets downloaded from server and its quick.

Note: Its occurring only in IE and not in chrome and firefox.

Can someone provide some solution to fix this issue.


Thanks,

Nagarajan .P

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment