Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Creating a widget that can accept HTML + Widgets in UiBinder (Without using HTMLPanel)

Hi,

I'm trying to create a container widget which can accept html within uibinder files, without extending from HTMLPanel.

If I try to implement `HasHTML`, then I can only pass in HTML without being able to pass any widgets.

If I try to extend from ComplexPanel and override the add(Widget child) method, same as HTMLPanel does, then passing in HTML doesn't work.

Surely UiBinder isn't hard-coded to only allow HtmlPanel to accept panels + widgets? 

I'm trying to reduce the amount of boilerplate needed for displaying a form. (Right now I have to use a FormPanel containing a HtmlPanel which contains the actual form code. I'd like to be able to just use one widget which contains my html embdedded within the formPanel and HtmlPanel)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment