Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Looks like ext-js issues migrating from GWT 1.7.0 to GWT 2.7.0. Need help.

Running my application using localhost.
When I open my application in IE using GWT 2.7.0, I have the following issues;

  1. Application does not load initially as the IE Browser opens in IE 10 Compatability View Mode.
  2. The application loads successfully once I change the Browser Mode to IE10. At this point if I CLICK on any items in the left navigation panel I am getting the below errors and looks like OnClick() of GWT is not working along with the ext-all.js issues.

Here is the ext-all.js issues I see in Console of IE10 browser;

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'ui' of undefined or null reference
ext-all.js, line 100 character 1914
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'ui' of undefined or null reference t-all.js, line 100 character 1954
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'ui' of undefined or null reference
ext-all.js, line 100 character 1954
SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'ui' of undefined or null reference

Can someone please help me resolve these issues so that I can successfully migrate from GWT 1.7.0 to GWT 2.7.0 ?

Below is the screenshot of the IE10 browser Console;

Thanks a lot in advance.





--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment