On Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:36:02 PM UTC+3 lofid...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi,today I won't use the GWT plugin for Eclipse anymore...
I would just use Eclipse / IntelliJ / Visual Studio Code and Maven.Some introductions:
Hope this helps.
- Here is a Padlet for GWT. You can find some presentations and articles about GWT here in this Padlet: https://bit.ly/GWTIntroPadlet
- Introduction slides: https://bit.ly/gwtintropresentation
- Simple article: https://bit.ly/WebJavaStory
- Comprehensive article: https://dev.to/ibaca/modern-gwt-first-steps-509k
- Simple "Hello World" example: https://github.com/lofidewanto/gwt-boot-sample-basic
- Just download the code as a zip file or make a git clone
- From this basic project you could do the tutorial steps abovelikejudo schrieb am Donnerstag, 29. April 2021 um 19:57:18 UTC+2:I am learning GWT and was trying to run this tutorial http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/tutorial/index.htmlUsing the Eclipse GWT plugin 3.0 on Windows 10 and JDK 11
I get this error on the first line Error: There is '1' error in 'gwt-module.dtd'.I installed the plugin from the marketplace.I see this error in other tutorials too.Any suggestions appreciated.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/3f0c45ab-42a2-436d-92f5-0b1d1e9d6a11n%40googlegroups.com.