Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Re: Change CodeServer URL

I don't think that is possible.

In my project I am using a reverse proxy that fronts both my website and the codeserver and it replaces the nocache file. I also change the generated output of the codeserver because otherwise the sourcemaps do not work with newer versions of Chrome.

I would love to hear if there are easier solutions to this problem

Kind regards
David
On 27 Apr 2021, 11:40 +0200, Gordan Krešić <gordan.kresic@steatoda.com>, wrote:
Is there a way to force .nocache.js file to use CodeServer's URL different
from $wnd.location.hostname?

I would like to run CodeServer via HAProxy (to enable HTTPS, so I can test
features available only on HTTPS).

Currently, I'm modifying .nocache.js file and change URL by hand and that
works, but it gets rewritten on every CodeServer start.

So, back to my initial question: does anyone knows a way to configure
CodeServer's URL stored in .nocache.js file?

-gkresic.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/dc1ed392-6e0d-304e-b375-15b83bb8b4bd%40steatoda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment