Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Re: GWT Support for Touch Event

Craig:

This seems to be an unyielding beast, at least for me.

I have added event.preventDefault() and event.stopPropagation() and tried. The major difference between your app and my app is the use of canvas vs SVG. I'm using SVG.

I do see TouchStart, TouchMove, & TouchEnd but inconsistently.

I'm stopping this effort for now and revisit later.

Thanks for your suggestions.

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 10:07:15 PM UTC-4, Craig Mitchell wrote:
Ah, sorry, yes. I was remembering.

Maybe try calling preventDefault and/or stopPropagation on the event.

On my app, all the events come through perfectly.  I do however, only have a Canvas on the page.  No other HTML elements to mess with the events.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/812f0896-8fac-4d25-a877-fa4327316277%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment