Tuesday, May 21, 2019

DisclosurePanel

Hello, 

I am trying to make my website compatible with Accessibility and running into "Links must have discernible text" error. On inspecting, the error is being generated by Links being generated by Disclosure Panel. The link being created is this -- "<a href="javascript:void(0);" style="display: block;" class="header"></a>". Can someone please let me know how I can add title to the link. 

I appreciate all the help. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/9b23e5fc-b743-425f-8b52-5f40168a69cb%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment