DominoKit is glad to announce a set of small libs that works for both gwt and j2cl :
- - domino-slf4j-logger : use slf4j logging on gwt/j2cl client side, good for code portability over the JVM.
- domino-aggregator : wait for set of sync operations or events to be completed before executing some code, works perfectly in single thread environment, will be updated to use Futures or Rx later.
- domino-history : for working with the browser history state api listening to token changes, filter token, parsing token, updating token, use variable token parameters, good for routing implementations.
- domino-jackson : Jackson based JSON mappers using annotation processing, same mapper works on client side and JVM.
- domino-rest : Brings JaxRs support to the client side, define the Service interface and use JaxRs to generate a client to make REST calls to the server, easy to use and easy to configure.
And next we are going to also make both **domino-ui** and **domino-mvp** works on both j2cl and gwt from master branches, and with this we aim to provide a full stack of libs for building apps using GWT/J2CL.
Ported GWT libs used in our libs stack
happy GWTing, Happy J2CLing. :smile:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/12d423a8-84b7-4895-875e-48e48bb6799a%40googlegroups.com.
Post a Comment