Wednesday, April 4, 2018

GWT 2.5.1 SplitLayoutPanel draggers and touch screen devices

Does anyone know if the draggers for the SplitLayoutPanel can be moved when using a touch screen device such as an iPad or chromebook?  I've discovered in the application I'm working on that the draggers won't move if you try using your finger on a touch screen; other actions like clicking a button work as expected.  I'm wondering if this is the default behavior as I cannot get the draggers to work when I try the SplitLayoutPanel in the GWT Showcase example.

Please note that I do realize 2.5.1 is an old version of GWT, but cannot upgrade the version at this time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment