Saturday, April 28, 2018

Advice required - how do I hide a Tab in a TabPanel

Hi,

I have defined a screen which has a tab panel and the same has multiple tabs.

Code is as given below

<g:HTMLPanel width="950px" height="550px">
 
<g:TabPanel ui:field="tabPanel" width="900px" height="600px">
 
<g:Tab text="Page 1">
                             -------
           
</g:Tab>
 
<g:Tab text="Page 2">
                             -------
           
</g:Tab>
 
<g:Tab text="Page 3">
                             -------
           
</g:Tab>
               
</g:TabPanel>
</g:HTMLPanel>


With this I can see three tabs in my page 

Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3

I want to hide Page 2 so that my page will display only 

Page 1 | Page 3

Can someone please let me know the easiest way to do this?

Thanks
Sachin


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment