Friday, February 16, 2018

GWT on AWS

Hello, all. I've been trying to get a GWT project up to the Amazon Cloud and have run into a roadblock. I've started up the standard GWT out-of-the-box project, the "Web Application Starter Project" from the sample code. I can get it to display, but when I click the send button next to the name, the RPC call does not go through to the server (or maybe the response does not get out). I get the error dialog with the red response: "An error occurred while attempting to contact the server. Please check your network connection and try again." Has anybody run into this problem? I've been banging my head against my keyboard for some time now. Thanks in advance for any help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment