Friday, October 27, 2017

Re: Need help with JsonpRequestBuilder

Hi omsrobert,
I am trying get simple JSONP example. Can you please let me know how you set callback?
Since I also did that in URL as well as using "setCallbackParam" method, but no luck. Still timeout error.

I see request going through in firebug and has "&callback=__gwt_jsonp__.P0.onSuccess" appended with URL automatically.

Thank you
Anita

On Tuesday, March 2, 2010 at 11:34:10 PM UTC-5, omsrobert wrote:
I got it to work.  I had to set the callback param and use
requestObject() with a type of JavaScriptObject instead of String.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment