Monday, March 27, 2017

Re: Starting new GWT project - what to use

I am just ignoring all talks about GWT3.
Nobody really knows what will go away. And the talk about it is going on for almost 3 years.
I decided I will fix stuff when GWT3 is actually released and I know for sure what will go away.

I don't use UIBinder and never used it. And I don't use GWT-RPC because I talk to a non java rest service. But also using widgets and gwt-gootstrap3.

Op maandag 27 maart 2017 06:55:27 UTC+2 schreef Bryan Buchanan:
Hi,

I've been a long time GWT user, and my current apps use gwtbootstrap, UI Binder, widgets, GWT-RPC. i.e. most of the stuff that, IMO, makes GWT worth using.

From the stuff I've seen about the 3.x release, a lot of this disappears. I'm wondering if there's any document anywhere which sets out "best practice" for any new GWT deleopment (or indeed, would you even use GWT ?).

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment