Thank you so much guys. It's working now!
Instead of BufferedReader, I used a String array created by .split() on a backslash n. I'm so happy I don't have to manually define the array size in Java beforehand!
To append text to a TextArea, I read the contents of it and concatenated that with a backslash n and the next line using .setText() as mentioned above.
I stripped out the sample code that I didn't need and got it working without those Super Dev errors.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment