Thursday, May 28, 2015

Re: GSS @media and animations.

1) yes it does

2) What is the stacktrace ?

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 12:34:35 PM UTC+1, clem...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello.

I have several questions:

1) does "@media"  works with GSS?  (I just tried and I think it works.... can you please confirm)

2) in my module configuration file, I have this:(otherwise I get compilation error...)

<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.enableGss" value="true" />

<set-configuration-property name="CssResource.legacy" value="true" />

The problem that I have is that I have a CSS file that contains this:


@-moz-keyframes spin {

    0% {

        -moz-transform: rotate(0deg);

    }

    100% {

        -moz-transform: rotate(360deg);

    };

}


The compiler fails! (BUT IT DOES NOT IF THE properties "CssResource.enableGss" and "CssResource.legacy" are not set and that I remove all gss files)
--> How do I do to use GSS but keep my css animations working?


thank you in advance







--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment