Friday, May 29, 2015

IntelliJ and debugging Javascript issues

Hello everyone,

I've just installed a fresh copy of IntelliJ (14.1) and wanted to test Super Dev Mode out (GWT 2.7.0). Everything seems to be working fine except that any breakpoints I set in IntelliJ are not working. I'm really not sure what information is going to help solve this issue, so let me list some things basics I have done/tried:

- I do have the Jetbrains Chrome plugin installed and it connects to IntelliJ fine
- IntelliJ says it's connected to the Chrome extension
- I can use Chrome's developer tools to set a breakpoint within Chrome and this is respected just fine
- I've tried using Chrome 43 and and Chrome Beta 44
- I've followed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdh2aKW2JPU (apart from setting up Tomcat on my local machine), including setting a breakpoint on the same line in the code as was done in the video, yet nothing.

I'm happy to work through this, but I'm not even sure where to start looking. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ben.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment