Sunday, May 24, 2015

Re: Error inheritance blogger gwt project

inherit the package of this class BloggerAuthenticatedService try this

On Sunday, May 24, 2015 at 7:29:25 PM UTC+5:30, Manuel Antonio Gómez Angulo wrote:
Hi people. I am a new developer of Blogger in GWT

I have some errors in compilation
[ERROR] Unable to find type 'aiss.client.BloggerAuthenticatedService'
               [ERROR] Hint: Previous compiler errors may have made this type unavailable
               [ERROR] Hint: Check the inheritance chain from your module; it may not be inheriting a required module or a module may not be adding its source path entries properly

It is like I have a fail in my gwt.xml
I put this like an example.
I think I have to write another inherits name but I don't know what is.

<!-- Add Google dependency using inherit using following line into your XYZ.gwt.xml  -->
  <inherits name="com.google.gdata.YouTubeAPI"/>
  <inherits name="com.google.api.gwt.oauth2.OAuth2"/>

I put my gwt.xml here

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment