Friday, May 22, 2015

HTML generated for RIchTextArea:how to configure

Simply put, is there any way to control or configure the HTML tags used to generate the HTML for the getHTML() method?

After much searching on the internet and here as well, I haven't found a satisfactory answer. I am aware that you could possibly extend RichTextArea, but before I go that route, I would just like to be sure that there isn't something that I've missed.

Currently, when I use getHTML(), <div> and <br> are used as way to essentially create line breaks and paragraphs. I would like to change this to use <p> instead, and most likely get rid of the <br> tag altogether.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment