Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Re: How to exchange widgets in uibinder?

UiBinder is only a tool to build your UI with XML rather than Java code. SO just like with Java code, you have to put your widget in a parent container where you can swap it (DeckPanel/DeckLayoutPanel, or SimplePanel, come to mind, but there are other solutions).

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:24:54 PM UTC+1, membersound wrote:
Hi,

I have a <g:Tree /> defined in ui:binder.
Now if I check a specific Checkbox, I want that Tree to be converted to a CellTable (to provide some quick inplace edit).
Again if I uncheck the box, I want reconversation to Tree.

How could I do this? I mean, how can I exchange Tree widget by a CellTable widget?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment