Thursday, July 7, 2022

Re: Your src appears not to live underneath a subpackage called 'client',but you'll need to use the directive in your module to make it accessible

I had never seen the "Facet Settings" menu in my GWT settings (as the videos show).  After digging around, I realised I didn't have this checked:

Screenshot 2022-07-08 101601.png

Then it appeared!

Unfortunately, it still didn't launch my code server automatically.  However, this could be because I'm using the Google App Engine (GAE) server (not Tomcat).

I suspect it wouldn't work even if it did start automatically, as GAE doesn't pick up file changes once running, so the GWT Code Server would need to start first, update the nocache.js file, and only then could the GAE start.

I'll keep starting it manually.  Not much hassle really.  :-)

On Thursday, 7 July 2022 at 11:35:15 pm UTC+10 t.br...@gmail.com wrote:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at 1:58:03 AM UTC+2 abhiy...@gmail.com wrote:
2) Also is there any documentation on how to use external servlet container along with super dev mode in eclipse plugin 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/d2bb26cf-641e-4314-bcf4-aabe5e642420n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment