Wednesday, July 24, 2019

GWT code splitting and generics

Hi,

A little question about gwt coe splitting features. I am in the process of splitting a large application using GIN.
When I look at the soyc report, it's look like gwt doesn't support generics when checking for candidates for code splitting.

For example, I have a class with @Inject Provider<A> provider;
The soyc report shows me a dependency between this class and every GIN Provider<X>, making code splitting difficult/impossible.

Am I wrong, or is there some compiler option/tricks to make it work ?

Regards,
Jérémie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/2e6f4b6d-ff5c-4634-ad28-dbf6a815abf9%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment