Thursday, December 28, 2017

GWT and Cordova/PhoneGap - use JsInterop?

I would like to use Cordova/PhoneGap with a GWT project.  I'm wondering if anyone has any pointers on how to understand the workflow I should/could use.

I have seen gwt-phonegap libraries on Github, but I'm not sure if those are still something that should be considered or if I should just try to use JsInterop to glue everything together.  Having said that, however, I really don't know how I would be able to use Cordova functionality inside the GWT java code.

Anyone have any pointers on the best way to proceed.

PD

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment