Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Re: Type Corruption migrating from GWT 2.6.1 => 2.7.0

We have a huge Framework so that may not be an easy task - but I'll see if I can get a standalone case.

Within the stack frame I was investigating, I noticed that the window object seemed to change across frames, so perhaps the $entry() arguments were stripped of some of their properties (or they got cloned) due to security restrictions.  However, I'm not sure why switching to GWT 2.7.0 would've hit such security restrictions - I would have assumed that would depend on the browser version.

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 4:32:19 PM UTC-5, Thomas Broyer wrote:
Could you post a snippet reproducing the issue?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment