Sunday, June 28, 2015

Leona Lewis tweeted: I can't wait any longer to tell you - from tomorrow you'll be able to pre-order my album 'I Am'... check back then! x

Leona Lewis
@leonalewis
 
I can't wait any longer to tell you - from tomorrow you'll be able to pre-order my album 'I Am'... check back then! x
View on Twitter
hayley from Paramore
@yelyahwilliams
 
This was before our first VMA's! twitter.com/paramore_mex/s…
View on Twitter
Britney Spears
@britneyspears
 
My boys in Malibu!
View on Twitter
Seventeen
@seventeen
 
18 Celebrities You Won't Believe Are the Same Age social.seventeen.com/celebrity/g249…
View on Twitter
Kristin Chenoweth
@KChenoweth
 
Thank you #NYFD I love you guys. #jeano'shea
View on Twitter
Darth Vader
@DepressedDarth
 
Don't do drugs pic.twitter.com/PmVr4psH8h
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments:

Post a Comment