Friday, June 19, 2015

GWT Module (+Javascript) loading order

Hi there,
I just noticed that I might have no control on the loading order of my GWT modules... Can you enlighten me on this subject ?

I have one first GWT module (which is compiled to jar) which contains javascript code that is being injected with ScriptInjector during its onModuleLoad().

I have a second GWT module (which is compiled to war) which inherits from the first one. It contains javascript code that is being injected with ScriptInjector during its onModuleLoad().
This javascript code is supposed to use functions defined in the javascript code of the first GWT module.

But it sometimes fails because of the loading order of the modules.

I'm I facing a known limitation here ? or do I need to configure something ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment