Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Re: Google IO 2012 : no GWT session ?

> "something big" is coming (I'm afraid I can't share details, sorry)
I suppose that "something big" does not refer to "Elemental". I think that not because it is not big but because Ray Cromwell made the information public via his Google+ page. But you already know it. Even if you think you can't share details perhaps you can say that there is something more !?

Thierry Abaléa.

On Thursday, 17 May 2012 12:23:59 UTC+2, Thomas Broyer wrote:


On Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:00:00 AM UTC+2, Celinio Fernandes wrote:
Hello,
I just noticed that the schedule for Google IO 2012 is now available : https://developers.google.com/events/io/sessions
Not sure whether it is definitive or not.
I see that this year there is no session dedicated to GWT. How come ?
But there are 2 sessions dedicated to Dart. Is this a sign ?

I've been told (by the GWT manager) that they're planning a session about GWT. No worries, GWT is healthy and "something big" is coming (I'm afraid I can't share details, sorry). 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/-/jXQ2tTgvOM4J.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment