Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Problem with MySQL connection

Hi everyone,

I've got again a problem where I don't know how to proceed.
I've got a Hibernate configuration that is perfectly working on a
normal Java application. I've copied everything (config, classes,
libs) to a GWT application (libs also to WEB-INF/lib) and since then
there is no connection to the database server possible. I get an
exception when I try to open a transaction:

org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Cannot open
connection
...
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: URL is not in the correct format:
jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/sample

The format is correct because it is perfectly working in the local
application.
The curious thing is that everything is running fine if I deploy my
application to a Tomcat server.
What do I have to configure in order to run it in my Eclipse with
Jetty of the GWT SDK?

Thanks in advanced for help!
devel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment