Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Re: Performance Comparison GWT Transpiler with MacBook Pro M1 Pro processor

No, sorry ... closed source. Yep, I agree with. Don't think, that the graphics CPUs will have an impact of the compile time.
So, the M1 Pro is a great choice for developers. Now I am waiting for the next Mac Pro ...

Jens schrieb am Montag, 6. Dezember 2021 um 10:32:15 UTC+1:
I did some tests with one of my larger GWT projects. It takes 3:55 on my "old" MacBook Pro 16" i9 2.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM. Same project build on a new MacBook Pro M1 Max 64 GB takes roundabout 2:00. That's an incredible improvement. 

Is that project public? Then I would try it with my M1 Pro 32gb which is IMHO the best value for developers, unless you do graphics stuff.

-- J. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/c3bacc36-a959-4833-be07-6304e3f5705cn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment