Thursday, April 30, 2020

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\J8\jre\bin\java": CreateProcess error=206

When building on Windows I get the error:
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\J8\jre\bin\java": CreateProcess error=206

From googling I can tell that I am not the only one with this problem.
It has to do with a command line restriction in Windows on 32k of text as I remember
I have tried out a dozen of suggestions from googling with no luck.


Using IntelliJ IDEA. Have made an Ubuntu VM where I have the excat same project running with IntelliJ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/34a2ec1b-f86c-44f6-86ff-b063a853d98f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment