Monday, December 17, 2018

Would a kind soul give me a hint with this error on client side serialization?

I'm receiving the error "this$static[signature][2] is not a function".
I was able to track this error down to the client code:

SerializerBase.java:


    native void serialize(SerializationStreamWriter stream, Object instance,
       
String signature) throws SerializationException /*-{
      this[signature][2](stream, instance);
    }-*/
;
 
}



What does that means? Would GWT tell me which class is offending the rules? I have literally 250 classes that would be serialized, and could not find the cause.
Also, I'm sure that the client is returning same objects that was send from server (client receives the object, set one BigDecimal value, and return same objects back to server).

Please, give me an advise!

Regards,

Edson

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment