I'm trying to run a simple example of the gwt-maven-archetypes (https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-archetypes). I followed all the commands and got my module in place (modular-requestfactory). However, when running it, I'm getting an error message "Can't find any GWT Modules on this page".
What I did was:
- Cloned code from github
- Ran "mvn clean install"
- Ran "mvn archetype:generate" with "modular-requestfactory as the Artifact ID
- Then in one terminal window: "mvn gwt:codeserver -pl *-client -am"
- In another terminal window: "mvn jetty:run -pl *-server -am -Denv=dev"
- I open the browser on http://127.0.0.1:9876 and it tells me to bookmark the two links (which I did)
- I then click on the link for the module (which redirects me to http://127.0.0.1:9876/app/)
- This page is strange, because it says: "app: this module hasn't been compiled yet")
- I click on "Dev mode ON" bookmarked link and then I get the error message above
I believe I'm missing something very simple, but I can't figure it out what could be.
PS. One further stupid question: how would I pack it into a WAR to deploy it?
Thanks a lot!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.