The 15th wave of the DeveloperEconomics is live until June 30th!
If you're not familiar with it, the Developer Economics survey asks questions that are 100% relevant to developers out there, with the aim to discover where the industry is going next.
- What are the most important skills for developers?
- Are you getting value from the available dev resources?
- Where do you think development time should be invested?
In order to make it worth your time, the survey offers really great rewards:
- A chance to win valuable prizes like iPhone X, Samsung S9 Plus, HTC Vive Pro, GitHub developer plans, Amazon vouchers, and more!
- Insights into developer trends in your region;
- Access to the State of the Developer Nation Q2, 2018 report with the key findings of the survey.
It's a great way to contribute to the community and learn about the tools and frameworks you might not be familiar with. Over 40,000 developers from 160+ countries take part in the survey every year. It's a fun experience too - at the end of the survey you'll find out who is your Sci-fi alter-ego; aren't you curious?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Post a Comment