Monday, May 17, 2021

Re: GWT tutorial does not compile

Dr Lofi,
I need to make a file uploader for a spring boot server and was looking at the generated code. I see that the Impl extends  RemoteServiceServlet.
The example for file uploads however, has its own controller.

https://spring.io/guides/gs/uploading-files/

@Controller public class FileUploadController {
.....
@PostMapping("/") public String handleFileUpload(@RequestParam("file") MultipartFile file, RedirectAttributes redirectAttributes) {
 
NaluKit has the servicing method in the Impl.

https://github.com/1dropaflame/UploadStocks/blob/main/StockWatcher/StockWatcher-server/src/main/java/stockwatcher/GreetingServiceImpl.java

@WebServlet("/stockwatcher/greet")
public class GreetingServiceImpl extends RemoteServiceServlet implements GreetingService {

I am confused which to follow.

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 11:44:33 AM UTC-5 lofid...@gmail.com wrote:
Yeah, I think your Nexus is connected to Maven Central... So you would have everything which is already uploaded at Maven Central...

Other than Maven Central is difficult...
likejudo schrieb am Montag, 17. Mai 2021 um 16:32:00 UTC+2:
@TBroyer, @Lofi
When I looked in my employer's Nexus repo searching for "gwt-maven-plugin" I found only the Mojo Codehaus plugin.
So I assumed that we did not have it.
A few days ago, I searched instead for "net.ltgt.gwt.maven" and found it! :)

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 7:09:21 AM UTC-5 t.br...@gmail.com wrote:
On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 5:54:51 PM UTC+2 lofid...@gmail.com wrote:
Yes that also fine.

The main thing: use the TBroyer Maven plugin instead the old one or Eclipse plugin.

Except, he said several times that he couldn't: " I don't have a choice. I have to use what is in my employer's repository."

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/2600230b-5cd3-4929-9e3c-e32f068e7511n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment