Monday, May 24, 2021

Re: Disabling class name obfuscation?

On 25. 05. 2021. 06:25, Slava Imeshev wrote:
> Well, it didn't turn out as I expected. Now I have
>
> GBG2FFLDFD-com-google-gwt-user-cellview-client-CellTable-Style-cellTableHeader
> GBG2FFLDDD-com-google-gwt-user-cellview-client-CellTable-Style-cellTableFirstColumnHeader

You didn't specified are use using -style DETAILED compiler option or
CssResource.style configuration property in gwt.xml.

I'm using CssResource.style configuration property and annotating my
CssResource(s) with:

@CssResource.ImportedWithPrefix("my-prefix")

and I don't have any obfuscated css styles in generated code.

-gkresic.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/da287925-6740-4997-621e-3163da67b41b%40steatoda.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment