Last week I had holidays and got a chance to take a look the current development for UI and here is my summary:
- SwiftUI, Android Jetpack Compose and Flutter are embracing 2 ways data binder and descriptive programming style
- Also ReactJS and VueJS use similar style
Actually we have all of these things - at least if I see it correctly - already in Errai (UI, Data Binder, etc.). Also Errai supports JPA annotations to save data on Web Browser storage like what I've shown in my article (https://bit.ly/GwtIndexedDBDesignPatterns) but I think, with better implementation 😀
Some points / questions:
- Is JBoss Errai still in development?
- Is it possible to use some components of Errai separately?
- Is "descriptive" and "2 ways data binding" (observer pattern) the way to go in UI development?
- Is there any way to "combine" e.g. DominoUI with 2 ways data binding? VueGWT supports all of these things because it is based on VueJS. But Errai has a Data Binding component and also hexa.binding.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/3aafb47e-08f3-4b46-93d7-18ed4269582cn%40googlegroups.com.