Friday, July 26, 2013

GWT load issues on ios 3G device

I have an IPhone 4 which I am testing my GWT app on.  In Chrome or Mobile Safari, my application will only load when connected to WIFI.  This behavior seems to be consistent, but I wanted to get a sanity check from the community to see if anyone else has experienced this?  I am using code splitting and the xsiframe linker.  My initial download size is around 100k, even with code splitting... ya I know still pretty hefty. 

My thoughts are that the cause may be related to the initial download size being too large, something weird with the xsilinker, or just something bogus that only happens with 3G.   Of note, this does not seem to occur with 4G connections. 

Any thoughts?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment