Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Re: [schema.org] Can I use itemprop="image" inside ?

hello
is it possible to delete this post ?
thanks

On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 15:39:57 UTC-5 regnoult axel wrote:
Cool ! That is the first time I rate an issue :D 
Indeed, it would be nice to manage the meta tag inside UI binder like an HTML Page.

In my webapp, I talk about movies, and I do not know if it will works well with crawling :(
Indeed, the information of the movie will appear in a POPUP. It exists meta tag for events, but how will the crawler will read the information inside a popup (that appears when the mouse is over the movie) ?

In other terms, I have understood that the server give a SNAPSHOT of the HTML page of my application, but in this HTML page, all the popup does not appear, so my question is : 

 - Will the crawler see that their is a clickEvent and then a popup and then it will read the information of the event's meta tag ?

Thanks you, 
Axel


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/e515f527-b9df-4ba7-b8ff-1a5d2ba8308dn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment