Friday, June 24, 2022

Re: Install GWT plugin for Firefox26

Thank you for an answer!
I have to maintain the application that is old enough to be left w/o any developer that created it. Our organization Confluence page is my only reference now. And I follow it as close as I can. It worked, including the local run mode. Till this year.
I can hardly imagine how should I change the procedure. So, the fact that nobody nowadays still uses the "legacy devmode" with browser plugins has at least one exception: I do use it.
Can you please help me to install the plugin?
Thanks!

On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 5:55:26 PM UTC+3 t.br...@gmail.com wrote:
Is your app that old that you cannot use SuperDevMode ? It exists since GWT 2.5 which will soon be 10 years old ‼ with the first "really usable" version in GWT 2.7, nearly 8 years ago.
Nobody nowadays still uses the "legacy devmode" with browser plugins.

On Friday, June 24, 2022 at 11:29:44 AM UTC+2 dis0...@gmail.com wrote:
I maintain the (old) application with the GWT part. To run the system locally (bugs fixing or minor code changes) I need the FF26 - and the GWT plugin.
Each time I have to setup my machine for the task, I install the FF26 and the GWT plugin. No problems in the past. But this year I get the error while doing it:

Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to www.gwtproject.org. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)


How can I install the GWT plugin on my FF26 browser?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/4d20f3c3-b42d-4c76-b9cb-cfa481e5e5fcn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment