Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Re: New Presentation about Modern GWT Webapp Development

Hi Thomas,

thanks a lot for the review. I updated following:

(1) Slide 18: updated with your content

(2) Slide 20: I let the slide 20 the same but I inserted a slide 23, which said "... more than two connections..."

(2.1) I also add a slide 24 about <script async> and <script defer>

(3) Slide 23 now 25: I updated the infos just like what you said with the examples but I let the name "one-to-one". I feel it is the big difference between GWT and J2CL. 
  • In GWT you have all the Java files transpiled to one JS (after linker) which is optimized ("many-to-one", although it is not really one... permutations). 
  • In J2CL you have one Java file each transpiled to one / two or more JS.
I would really appreciate all the reviews 🙏 

Thanks a lot,
Lofi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/3f0e1d5e-417c-4483-91a7-68eb2d169997%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment