Thursday, February 20, 2020

Re: GWT strengths and suitability for enterprise apps - presentation

Would be also a good idea to point out to the evolving new ecosystem where new libraries and frameworks are being introduced.

On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 7:52:35 PM UTC+2, deba...@ainosoft.com wrote:
Dear community members,

Recently I came across a medium sized company specializing in BI and analytics and pitched them to switch their dev stack from Angular JS to GWT. Though I am yet to know how successful I am in it I definitely managed to create some ripples and start an internal debate. 

For this I created a Google presentation here.

I invite all of you to comment, debate and create a community ready material for all who may need in future. 

Let me know if there are any issues in accessing the document. 

thanks,
Debasish


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/d8e07483-98b5-44ec-9b7c-695016db4ede%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment