Friday, August 9, 2019

elemental2: Document.createEvent ?

Hi,

I am looking for Document.createEvent and I can see that createEvent
is defined in DocumentEvent which is an interface but Document itself
does not inherit/implement this interface.

I suppose I can cast Document it to DocumentEvent with Js.cast() but
that's ugly.

So what's going on?

I am using elemental2 2.25 as published by Peter Donald.

--
Vassilis Virvilis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/CAKbOjExNRyhiL67mb8JKan8DEW0xcUupHpQuq6PnchwCSHYxTA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment