Sunday, November 14, 2021

Re: Can't upgrade my Gwt 2.4. Where did the "gwt-html5-storage.jar" dissapear?

Thank you so much Thomas, deeply appreciated...

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 7:53:35 PM UTC+3 t.br...@gmail.com wrote:
You don't need it anymore: http://www.gwtproject.org/doc/latest/DevGuideHtml5Storage.html
(basically change your imports from com.google.code.gwt.storage to com.google.gwt.storage, there might be other changes needed, I never did such migration myself)

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 5:28:38 PM UTC+1 Haluk Acar Güner wrote:
Since the punch cards for the last 40 years, I managed to solve almost all my problems, but miserably failed to upgrade my GWT 2.4 App. Where did the "gwt-html5-storage.jar" dissapear? What is the best strategy to eventually upgrade to 2.9?

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/72364cfb-7701-4ffa-b89a-5b6f29952d7en%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment