Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pb with MaterialListValueBox

Hi all,

I need to create an Editor for an object. This object contains an attribute
List<Stakeholder> canBeUsedBy. I have the method getCanBeUsedBywhich return the list.

In my Editor java side,I set:
@UIField
MaterialListValueBox<List<Stakeholder>> canBeUsedBy;


in my Editor UIBinder side:
<m:MaterialListValueBox ui:field=" canBeUsedBy " placeholder=" canBeUsedBy " />

How can I do to have the String value in the list, because the Stakeholder class just have a method returning a String ans it's that string that I want in my list: The method is getName().

Thanks for your help.

Antonio



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/CAKULUq_78vFAQD%3DW7eEH1kDrps7T4HT1KPobRJviGjJtam7y%3DA%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment