Monday, March 16, 2020

GWT 2.8.2 and IntelliJ IDEA

HI all,

I wonder if anyone is using Intellij and GWT 2.8.2. I 've literally found nothing about this topic.


My problem is that whenever i want to start and debug my application, it fails because the buildin Jetty-server runs with the wrong version 9.2 instead of 9.4.

The solution is to use a run configuration with a dedicated Jetty server. This is possible  with the "Jetty Runner"-IntelliJ-Plugin which uses Jetty version 9.4. 
Unfortunately, when I run this configuration in the context of my GWT 2.8.2 project, for some reasons the wrong jetty version is started: 9.2 which is located somewher in gwt-dev-xxx.jar

Any idea how to fix this? Or I'm forced to switch to Eclipse?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GWT Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-web-toolkit/f635c420-ea0d-4f3f-8346-f80809ba1a63%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment